Friday, December 3, 2021

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate

Update Friday, December 3, 2021.

Almost done with this full size 30mL/1fl. oz. bottle of Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate so just posting the pictures here as an update. Been using this after getting out of the shower in the afternoon, on the days when I could shower in the afternoon ^.^" Still enjoying the gingery scent.


-------------------------------------------------
Original post Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
 
Been using this 4mL/0.14fl. oz. dropper bottle of Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate for a couple of weeks now, after Caudalie VinoPerfect Radiance Serum. It was from a generous GWP I got from Nordstrom a while back.


This is a light and thin oil essence meant to be used in the mornings (Kiehl's has a nighttime oil essence, which I'll review next). It smells prominently of ginger, with a whiff of lemongrass.

Being a light oil but it's pretty moisturizing. I started out using 5 drops but that was too much, so now I use 3-4 drops depending on how dry my skin feels in the morning and this 4mL will probably last me at least 2 weeks. Also, depends on the moisturizer I layer on next, some pills up on top of this oil (like Sisley Black Rose Skin Infusion Cream, will post soon) and others don't (like L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream). I was afraid it might melt my sunscreen but thankfully it doesn't. Still, I won't purchase the full size because the random pilling is kind of annoying.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts