Monday, December 13, 2021

Melano CC Anti-Spot White Lotion Part II

Since the weather got cold and dry, I replaced the bottle of Melano CC Anti-Spot White Lotion I'm using with the Moisturizing Type version. I just bought the 170mL refill pouch that I then poured into an empty bottle, pretty convenient.

 

This stuff is pretty self-explanatory. It's thicker and more viscous, and a little more moisturizing than the original lotion. It's initially a touch sticky upon application but this goes away quickly. I only use it every other night though, on my "spa" night when I replace my usual night cream with a sleeping mask. What, you actually think I have time for a "spa"? Ha!


See my previous Melano CC Anti-Spot White Lotion post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts