Friday, December 10, 2021

Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum-in-Oil Night

This 10mL/0.33fl. oz. travel sized tube of Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum-in-Oil Night was such a surprise hit. I didn't think much of it at first but it grew on me after just a couple of uses.



This was a thin and runny gel serum that smelled rather pleasant, like a spiced version of L'Occitane Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-in-Serum, with a dash of cinnamon. Actually, now that I think about it, this might have been be a dupe of L'Occitane, or vice versa, who knows. The two products were quite similar, both being oil-serums, with similar color schemes (orange-red-purple) on their packaging. 

This serum was nice going on and was surprisingly moisturizing. It absorbed quickly and left my skin dewy and soft. I'll probably buy a full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts