Sunday, December 12, 2021

Darphin Lumiere Essentielle Illuminating Oil Serum

After Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum-in-Oil Night, I moved on to this 30mL/1fl. oz. pump bottle of Darphin Lumiere Essentielle Illuminating Oil Serum and really like it as well.


This oil serum has such an interesting texture! It's a light and runny, oily gel. Even more interesting is that it feels the same on the skin--an oily gel. It spreads well on my skin, and is quite lovely and moisturizing on. It's scented with a mild citrusy herbal-essential oil scent that took me a while to get used to but once I did, I like it. However, the scent isn't strong (thank goodness), and fragrance itself isn't unbearable. It leaves my skin nice and soft. The only thing I'm not sure of is the "illuminating" part. Usually, "illuminating" means they've added some coloring or shimmery/pearlescent particles, but nope. None of that here, so I'm not sure where or how is this serum "illuminating," but I don't really care anyway. It's a nice serum and I like it. Will definitely try more Darphin skincare in the future.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts