Saturday, December 18, 2021

Johnson's Baby Lotion

Continuing on with my trials and errors with baby lotions. Here's the 800mL/27.1fl. oz. pump bottle of Johnson's Baby Lotion that I keep in the kitchen to use as hand lotion. Yes, you read that right. I'm not using this lotion for my boys but for myself and hubby, for our hands ^.^"

 
Why? Because this stuff doesn't do a thing for my boys' dry and eczema-prone skin, not even during the summer when we could make do with lighter lotions. As a hand lotion in the kitchen though, it's better than nothing. Hubby and I wash our hands constantly, especially while working in the kitchen. So having a nearby giant bottle of hand lotion that's light and quick-absorbing is pretty convenient. And while this lotion is scented, it's a mild baby lotion scent that's not offensive. We wash it off minutes later anyway ^.^" Once or twice I even applied to my feet, which felt good for about 5 minutes and then it was as though I hadn't applied anything at all. Ha. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts