Friday, December 17, 2021

HABA Point Repair II

Been using this 16mL tube of HABA Point Repair II as eye serum every other night on my "spa" nights, when I apply a sleeping mask instead of the usual moisturizer (DHC Enriched Night Cream Repair & Lift Extra). I learned of this eye cream a while ago, like several years ago, from Anna of My Asian Skincare Story (sadly offline now T.T). Anna sang its praises so I thought I'd try a tube and really like it. Unfortunately, this eye cream has also been discontinued so this post is pretty much useless :( Sigh.

Not sure if this was a thin cream to begin with or it had melted being a bit old, because it came out of the tube more like a milk than a cream. It's unscented, I use as an eye serum, dabbing it on around the eye area and then layering Sulwhasoo TimeTreasure Renovating Eye Cream EX (will review this later) over it. So far, it's keeping my eye area well moisturized, and perhaps I'm imagining things but it seems fine lines are reduced. So yes, I like it and I wish it wasn't discontinued :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts