Saturday, December 11, 2021

L'Occitane Ultra Light Body Cream

Almost done with this 200mL/4.5oz. jar of L'Occitane Ultra Light Body Cream Festive Garden. I'm actually going through this jar way faster than expected too!


Yes, I like this body cream, but I want to point out that it's actually not "light" at all, let alone "ultra light." As with the hand cream, the whipped texture is thick and rich, not as much as the regular body cream, but I wouldn't call this stuff light by any measure. The Festive Garden scent is nice, but again a bit strong and I wish it wasn't. 

The body cream itself is lovely. It's been keeping my arms and legs soft and smooth. No itchy dry skin here! I'm looking forward to using the violet scent (the periwinkle jar). Will definitely try other scents.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts