Thursday, December 16, 2021

Erborian Double Mousse Gentle Cleansing Foam

Hubby and I are using this 145mL/4.9fl. oz. pump bottle of Erborian Double Mousse Gentle Cleansing Foam. This is an instant foaming face wash and I use it as a follow up cleanser after removing sunscreen and sometimes makeup with a cleansing oil. Erborian is a Korean brand I believe, readily available via Sephora and other online sources.

 
This cleanser is gentle indeed. The foam is thin but washes well and doesn't dry out my skin. I don't follow the washing instructions though :P It says to apply to dry skin and let sit for at least 30 seconds before rinsing, which I think might be too much for my skin to handle. Either way, given that I use this as a follow up cleanser to my oil cleanser, these instructions aren't really practical for me. Oh well, as long as it does a good job, and it does, so no complaints here. It smells nice too, like shampoo ^.^ 
 
Hubby didn't like it at first though. Because the foam is so thin, he thought he had to use more to get a good lather, and ended up using too much each time, and as a result it dried out his skin. I told him to use only one pump for the face, and he likes that much better. Glad to have tried this but will move on once finished.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts