Wednesday, December 8, 2021

L'Occitane Aromachologie Relaxing Body Cream

Finished with this 200mL/6.7fl. oz. glass jar of L'Occitane Aromachologie Relaxing Body Cream a few weeks ago so here's a belated post for it.

I started using this body cream 2-3 months ago and only used it on occasions, when I have time to slowly apply body cream and not just rush around, slap it on real quick and go. It was the sole reason I picked this jar, for the "relaxing" part.

Which brings me to the next point: the scent was quite strong, so I actually wouldn't call it aroma therapy or even relaxing really, getting beaten over the head with the smell. That said, it was an herbal lavender scent, so it was at least bearable. 

The body cream itself was lovely, which is why I wish it wasn't so strongly scented. It was light, absorbed well, and didn't leave any greasy residue behind. It left my arms and legs smooth, soft, and nicely moisturized. So in all, I did enjoy it, and I'd probably repurchase in a different scent. Let's hope that scent won't be as strong as this one.


No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts