Tuesday, September 24, 2019

L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream

Through two different purchases I ended up with two 4mL/0.14oz. jars of L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Cream which I've been using at night for the past couple of weeks.

The first jar was from the Anti-Aging Skincare Gift.

The second jar was from a Glowing Beauty GWP.

I just adore these mini jars. They're just so cute ^.^ I reuse them quite often too so I was happy to have these two. I prefer them to be of glass but it's okay. Once my mini jars show signs of wear I recycle them anyway.

I like this cream! It has the same scent as the rest of the Immortelle line, so nothing new there. The texture is what makes it stand out for me. It's not too thick, not too thin. If you have normal skin, I think this cream would probably suffice year round. For my dry-combo skin, this has been a great night cream for these past couple of weeks when the season is changing. Once it gets colder and drier though, this will be more appropriate for daytime use. Which is to say I would totally buy a full size of this with a good promotion ^.^

Each jar of 4mL has been lasting me about 10+ days with nightly use.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts