Monday, September 23, 2019

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream Part II

Urgh. I can't believe September is almost over :(

Anyway, over the summer, I used up 3 more tubes of Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream in Mandarin Leaf, Grapefruit Leaf, and Neroli so here's a post for them.

The Mandarin Leaf and Grapefruit Leaf were from a Precious Hand Trio along with Lime Leaf that I reviewed back in May, which I picked up during a sale. Clarins also sold them separately, so I picked up duplicates for gifting.

The texture was the same for all three tubes of Mandarin Leaf, Grapefruit Leaf, and Neroli, delightfully light, non-greasy, and was adequately moisturizing for the season. Even the scents were seasonally appropriate, all were refreshing and different. I've since switched to something a little more substantial since the weather has cooled and my hands need more moisture, but I'd be happy to go back to these next summer.

- Mandarin Leaf: a fragrant herbs scent, like a floral scallion if this makes any sense!

- Grapefruit Leaf: nothing remotely grapefruit or citrus or leafy or even grassy. Instead, it's very floral with a whiff of neroli. My least favorite scent out of all three but still different enough to be enjoyable.

- Neroli: since the Grapefruit Leaf above had a tinge of neroli in it and I didn't like it as much, I wasn't sure I'd like this one. It turns out to be pretty nice and more flowery and sweet and less neroli. The scent isn't at all cloying, but it's a bit strong. Hubby and I were visiting with J. and pals when I used this hand cream after having washed my hands. J. smelled it and wanted to try some. She liked it enough to ask me what it was.


No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts