Thursday, May 16, 2019

Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

Some time ago, I picked up this 30mL/1oz. tube of Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream Lemon Leaf as a cart filler. Turns out it's now my favorite item in the whole order! I wish I'd picked up a few more tubes, or at least try the other different scents. Now that they've discontinued these scents, I guess it's E(vil)bay time :(



I haven't tried any hand cream from Clarins but they really impressed me with this one. It has a lovely texture, very light, almost like a gel-cream, perfect for the current season. At the same time it's so moisturizing but not greasy and absorbs quickly. The fragrance is heavenly, a pleasant and mild scent that's on the musky-masculine side with hints of lime.

I also like that the tube being small enough for me to carry in my tiny bag. Even better is that it's sealed, so I don't have to bother sealing it myself ^.^ Sure, these are small if not trivial details, but they make a difference for me.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts