Friday, May 10, 2019

Laneige Vitamin Brightening Cleansing Water

In addition to Neogen Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water, I've been using this 300mL/10.1fl. oz. bottle of Laneige Vitamin Brightening Cleansing Water off and on for the past year also.


Out of all the cleansing waters I've tried, I like this one the best so far. The scent is lovely, even if a bit strong. They could tone it down a notch but I don't mind it as is because I do like the scent very much. Most importantly, it doesn't leave a trace of residue on my face even without rinsing. Actually, quite the opposite, it leaves my skin soft and comfortable and not taut or dry. I have tried rinsing my face afterwards, and surprisingly enough my skin was still soft and comfortable. Will definitely repurchase if I ever use up this bottle.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts