Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Serum

Through various purchases I ended up with a few 5mL/0.17fl. oz. tubes of Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Serum so here's a short post for it.



They call it a serum but for me it's more like a milk, a tad too thick for a serum. It has the same orange-herbal scent as the rest of the line. For a serum, it's really moisturizing and I would imagine if you have normal skin, you could get away with using this product by itself without having to follow with a moisturizer. However, when I tried to apply a little more of it, it pills like crazy, so there's also that.

I use this as part of my daytime routine, after Estee Lauder Micro Essence, and follow with Origins Eye Doctor and Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Moisturizer (will post next). Over all, it's nice but nothing special. Actually, it's kind of boring ^.^" Will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts