Thursday, May 2, 2019

Estee Lauder Micro Essence

Almost done with this 30mL/1fl. oz. bottle of Estee Lauder Micro Essence from the Repair + Renew Set so here's a short post.

I use this toner in the morning. After splashing my face with cold water, I pour some out into my palm and massage it onto my face. Then I layer on the Advance Night Repair serum, and finally I seal everything in with Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream-Gel. I've stopped using Pixi Beauty Rose Flash Balm because of the mattefying effect and just layer sunscreen directly on top.

This toner is a clear liquid that's slightly viscous. I expected it to be heavily perfumed and was pleasantly surprised when I found it had barely any discernible scent. It absorbs quickly and leaves my skin nice and comfortable afterwards.     

Also, it's supposedly an "essence-in-lotion," but it feels just like any other toner to me. I think they're aiming for something like SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. Same with Jurlique Activating Water Essence too for that matter. So far, I like this EL lotion, though not as much as I liked the Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Energy Lotion Intense Moist (now Nutritious Super-Pomegranate). I'm glad I tried this but I'll probably get a full size bottle of the Nutritious lotion instead.  

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts