Friday, May 17, 2019

Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment

After Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Moisturizer, I moved on to this tiny 5mL/0.17fl. oz. tube of Rejuvenating Treatment in the same lineup. I read on Origins' website that it's a gel, versus the Moisturizer being a cream, so I queued it to use after the moisturizer. It's getting warmer and warmer these days, so I'm slowly moving into a lighter moisturizer for daytime.


Turns out this gel Treatment is actually richer than the cream Moisturizer. It's a thick and balmy gel that feels really smooth and luxurious going on, with the same orange-herbal scent of course. Very moisturizing and was quite a pleasant surprise, since I was expecting it to be just as underwhelming and meh as the Moisturizer and the Serum. What do you know, I like the Treatment a whole lot better than both the former! I think it'll be great for my daytime routine during the colder and drier seasons. Will purchase the full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts