Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Moisturizer

Almost done with this 5mL/0.17fl. oz. tube of Origins Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Moisturizer and here's a quick review.

I also use this in the morning, as a final step after Estee Lauder Micro Essence, Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Serum from the same lineup, and Origins Eye Doctor.


Origins' website describes this moisturizer as a cream but it's way runnier than expected. The first time I tried to squeeze some out, it came squirting out and dripped onto the floor instead. So I think it's more like a thick milk, just like the serum--actually it's thinner than the serum! It has the same orange-herbal scent, and I like it better than the serum because it doesn't pill even if I were to apply more. For a daytime moisturizer it feels nice and adequate, but again isn't anything special. Will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts