Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Clarins Multi-Active Night

Finished my jar of Estee Lauder Nutritious Vitality8 Radiant Overnight Creme/Mask and started on this 15mL/0.5oz. tube of Clarins Multi-Active Night.


I've tried a few things from this Multi-Active line and used to love the Day Cream until they went and changed the fragrance on me. So I was pretty skeptical with this night cream thinking it would have the same scent. It does not. In fact, I like the scent of night cream very much! It smells like crushed dandelion, in a pleasant way, a nicer take of L'Occitane Immortelle fragrance.


The night cream itself is great! It's moisturizing and soothing going on but isn't too thick or rich. In short, it's just right for this weather and I'm really enjoying it. Will pick up a full size with a good promotion ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts