Saturday, May 25, 2019

Nivea Smooth Daily Moisture Body Lotion

Half way through this 500mL/16.9fl. oz. bottle of Nivea Smooth Daily Moisture Body Lotion Shea Butter (now Shea Daily Moisture Body Lotion) so here's a quick review.


I didn't know what to expect with this body lotion but ended up liking it quite a bit! I really enjoy the lovely, soothing scent with a touch of sweetness, though they could definitely tone it down a bit. I think the texture is impressive, a thin lotion that's super smooth and goes on like silk. Too bad the moisture is also on the light side, which happens to be perfect for spring, summer, and fall, but I definitely need something thicker for the winter. Now I'm curious to try other half a dozen of different Nivea body moisturizer ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts