Saturday, November 20, 2021

Biotherm Life Plankton Elixir

Had two of this mini 7mL/0.23fl. oz. dropper bottles of Biotherm Life Plankton Elixir and went through them both in about 2-3 weeks. Both bottles were freebies from two different GWP's, an Aquasource Deluxe Kit and a Blue Therapy Deluxe Anti-Aging Kit.


 Aquasource Deluxe Kit

Blue Therapy Deluxe Anti-Aging Kit

This elixir came out of the bottle viscous and slimy. The viscosity and the sliminess very much reminded me of Nature Republic Snail Therapy 80 Emulsion, the old formulation, or just skincare products with snail ingredients in general. 
 
Because of the sliminess, this stuff spread very easily on my skin. For each use, I only needed one dropper full for my face and neck. My skin absorbed it pretty quickly. Although I didn't notice anything special, it did leave my face soft and ready for moisturizer. I liked it okay. The only thing that bothered me was the strong fragrance of clean and fresh water. Not a bad scent by all means, just too strong. So I probably won't purchase the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts