Thursday, November 18, 2021

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense

Almost done with this Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist Intense. This is an Deluxe Edition in a big 200mL/6.7fl. oz. spray bottle that I've been using earlier this past summer. I actually didn't intend to purchase this. I've used the original Rosewater Balancing Mist before and liked it was okay but thought it was nothing special. So I figured this Intense version would just smell rosier but would otherwise be the same.


...And I was right. This version is definitely more intensely scented with rose, but otherwise it doesn't feel that much different with the original version. I use it the same way I use all my other facial mists: I spritz it on immediately after stepping out of the shower to keep my skin from drying up. This mist does leave skin comfortable, but that's about it ^.^" And now that it's winter again, this mist is definitely inadequate for how dry my skin gets during this time of the year. May be I'll set it aside and save to finish it when the weather warms up again. Will not repurchase. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts