Friday, October 15, 2021

Cloud Island Sensitive Care Fragrance-free Lotion

It used to be that I had tubes of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream everywhere--in our then-2yr-old's day bag, his diaper bag at the time, the kitchen tray, the boys' bathroom drawer, etc. Once I realized the CeraVe cream didn't do much for his eczema-prone skin, I started branching out and trying other brands. This 236mL/8fl. oz. tube of Cloud Island Sensitive Care Fragrance-free Lotion had replaced the CeraVe tube in his day bag which accompanied him to his grandparents' on the weekend.


I like this stuff! With occasional use we've only used up half the tube but I've tried it on myself and really liked it. It's unscented of course, but it doesn't have that weird oily odor like Babyganics Moisturizing Daily Lotion. It's thicker than expected but not at all greasy or oily, goes on clean, and absorbs well. Well damn, will definite repurchase! 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts