Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Decleor Aroma Cleanse 3-in-1 Hydra-Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse

After finishing 111Skin Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser, I started using this 50mL/1.6fl. oz. tube of Decleor Aroma Cleanse 3-in-1 Hydra-Radiance Smoothing & Cleansing Mousse (what a mouthful!) and like it quite a bit! It was part of the Decleor Box of Secrets Beauty Powernap I got from LookFantastic.

As much as I like the cleanser though, honestly this is a great example of BS naming: what hydra-radiance? what smoothing? This is your good ol' cleansing foam. It even smells like one, despite the "Aroma Cleanse" in the name! Don't get me wrong, it smells nice, a mild floral scent that very much reminds me of some Shiseido cleansers. Now that I think about it, didn't Shiseido own Decleor for a while before handing it over to L'Oreal? Either way, I'm positive there's no aroma-therapy involved. 

The cleanser itself is lovely. It comes out of the tube a firm cream that foams well but isn't drying after rinsing. It does what it's supposed to and I like it. I probably won't repurchase because the queue for cleanser is quite long and there are other products I'm looking forward to try.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts