Friday, October 1, 2021

Nature Republic Himalaya Salt Cleansing Balm

Bought two 90mL jars of Nature Republic Himalaya Salt Cleansing Balm in two varieties: White and Pink. Finished both within 6 weeks of use. 

Honestly, I don't know why they bothered making two version: there was zero different between the White and Pink. White and Pink were identical save for their different colored packaging. Both had strong but fresh and clean scent. The white translucent balm itself melted into a thick cleansing oil, rinsed well, and left my skin feeling clean but not dried out. As for the Himalaya Salt thing, there was sodium chloride in the ingredients but I had no idea what it's for or why it'd be good as part of a cleansing balm. Over all, glad I tried them but I won't repurchase--both contained polyethylene.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts