Sunday, October 3, 2021

111Skin Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser

Almost done with this 30mL/1.01fl. oz. tube of 111Skin Vitamin C Brightening Cleanser. This is a British brand by a well-known plastic surgeon and I know nothing about it. To be honest, the brand looks a bit gimmicky to me. Celestial Black Diamond Cream for $825, anyone? But I'm happy to say it's at least been a pleasant experience with this cleanser so far!

 
Usually, whenever I see a "brightening/whitening" cleanser, I roll my eyes a little because, well, it's a cleanser and I'm supposed to wash it off, right? So how could it possibly whiten or brighten anything if it doesn't stay on for more than a minute? For god's sake, it's a cleanser. What kind of expectations should I have other than that it should clean my face? Which is to say I've noticed no brightening whatsoever. I mean, any vitamin C-related ingredient is at the bottom of the list! That said, it's a great cleanser and I like it a lot ^.^

This cleanser comes out of the tube a colorless translucent thick gel--imagine coconut water made into a thick gel--and this stuff even smells like coconut water! It's rather interesting the way it works, as in it foams well but the "foam" is very fine and isn't bubbly or sudsy at all. It rinses clean but doesn't leave my skin squeaky. So yes, an interesting cleanser that works well, and I'd totally purchase a full size if it didn't cost $80. Yikes!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts