Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Mustela Soothing Moisturizing Cream (Face)

I was using this 40mL/1.35fl. oz. tube of Mustela Soothing Moisturizing Cream (Face) on my littlest one in conjunction with the Lotion version for the body. However, we finished the Lotion version first and still have 1/5 left of this Cream tube. To be honest, I can't wait to be rid of this Cream I just might use it on his body as well. 

Which is to say I like this Cream for the face much less than I did the Lotion for the body. The Cream is slightly thicker than the Lotion and is also unscented. However, unlike the Lotion that had kept my littlest one flakes-free, this Cream is doing nothing for his constantly chapped cheeks. It's been like I haven't applied anything on him even though I've been faithfully apply each night. I even layer on Aquaphor Healing Ointment to seal in the moisture, which means there isn't really any moisture. So yeah, I'm moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts