Sunday, October 10, 2021

Paul & Joe Lip Treatment Balm Part II

Here's my newest bedtime lip balm obsession: Paul & Joe Lip Treatment Balm 01. I actually tried the Lip Treatment Balm L first and loved it, and I'd been looking to try this original balm ever since.     


Sure enough, the original balm doesn't disappoint. To be honest, these P&J balms are a bit of a learning curve for me, and I had to get over the initial repulsion to their super thick texture. What I learned was that, sure, they're super thick to the touch, but they're not at all goopy on my lips and I hate that goopy feel with a passion! Best of all, they stay on and keep my lips moisturized all night. As a bonus, this original balm has a minty sensation that's on the strong side. I love it so much I wanted to stock up, but it's sold out everywhere which panics me a little because this usually means it's being discontinued. However, when I check P&J's official Japanese website, it's still there. Phew. So I stocked up through my usual Japanese source instead. Anyway, state side these balms retail for $18 for 11g/0.38oz which really isn't so bad. 
 
See my previous Paul & Joe Lip Treatment Balm post. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts