Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil

Half way through this 118mL/4fl. oz. bottle of Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil so here's a quick review for it.


By "Ultra Light Cleaning Oil" perhaps they meant really thin and runny, because this stuff will leak through the cracks of my hand and spill if I'm not careful. So I'm a bit annoyed with the texture. 
 
That said, I do like that despite the thin and runny texture, it doesn't have that silicone-y feel. It smells nice too, like apple-scented shampoo. The cleansing oil rinses well. It doesn't leave a film behind but doesn't leave my skin squeaky clean either. The bottle is smaller than expected, only 118mL instead of the usual 150-200mL that I'm used to seeing with Japanese and Korean brands. But that's ok. Smaller bottles means I'll move on faster to other things in the queue. No complaints here. I like this, but I'll probably move on after finishing.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Western cleansing oils aren't as good, I guess. I have to use Nivea since moving here, and the bottle is also smaller than my beloved Softymo. It works okay, and I'm glad I managed to even find a cleansing oil here, so I shouldn't complain. ^^;

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Hmm...Caudalie has a nice cleansing oil, I think! Also, I could send you some cleansing oils or balms with the next package sometimes. I need your new address for this year's greeting card anyway!

Hope you're well.

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

Thanks, but that's okay! I'll switch to a milk cleanser soon for the colder months, and then next spring, I'll either find something here or buy something from Japan or Germany - some cheap German brands have pretty good oil cleansers, I just forgot. ^^;

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts