Saturday, October 2, 2021

Suqqu Reset Cleansing Emulsion

Half way through this 150mL pump bottle of Suqqu Reset Cleansing Emulsion and like it just as much as I did the Comfort Melt Cleansing Cream.


So I'm kind of incredulous that Suqqu offers 5 different cleansers: a cleansing oil, a cleansing liquid (aka Treatment Liquid Wash), a cleansing foam, this cleansing emulsion, and the cleansing cream. Now they just need a cleansing balm to complete the set :P

Anyway, this Cleansing Emulsion has the same scent as the Cleansing Cream and I love it! They're both supposed to remove makeup but I don't trust that they'll thoroughly remove my waterproof sunscreen so I only use them on days when I don't wear sunscreen. While the Cleansing Cream was a thick cream that would melt into an oil after a long while of massaging into the skin, this Cleansing Emulsion is a soft cream with custard-like consistency and doesn't melt at all. It feels luxurious on my face, creamy and super pleasant to use. It rinses decently well leaving no residue behind. Each time, I use 6 pumps for my face and neck, and I start with dry hands and face, although the instructions doesn't indicate either way. Will definitely repurchase when there's a promotion :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts