Saturday, September 11, 2021

Suqqu Comfort Melt Cleansing Cream

Just finished this 125g tube of Suqqu Comfort Melt Cleansing Cream the other day and enjoyed it quite a bit!


Let's just say I wanted to try Suqqu cleansers because a while back I sampled a packet of their foaming cleanser and it smelled heavenly. Sure enough, this Cleansing Cream had the same scent and I loved it! It was a creamy and feminine scent that was mild and very pleasant. I wish all skincare have scents like this instead of bashing me over the head with perfume!

The Cleansing Cream itself was also great. It felt so creamy and luxurious on my skin. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was the fact that it took forever to melt into an oil. I think it was meant to be massaged onto the face for a while, but I usually don't have time for such a long facial massage. I'm lucky if I even get a quick shower ^.^" Anyway, for this reason I didn't quite trust that this Cleansing Cream would take off my waterproof sunscreen (when I do get the chance to put some sunscreen on), so I only used it on days when I didn't go out, as a non-foaming cleanser. I would totally hoard this stuff if it weren't for the price. I'll definitely repurchase when Selfridge runs a promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts