Saturday, September 18, 2021

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex

Started on this 5mL/0.17 oz. jar of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex after having finished the Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix

 
So I'm guessing this is perhaps the current version of the Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II that I don't see on EL's website anymore? Then again, if this is what comes after the Synchronized Complex II, why isn't it called Complex III? So confusing!
 
Anyway, this Supercharged Complex is supposed to "Repairs. Brightens dark circles. Hydrates. Prevents." Repairs and prevents what, they didn't say. I don't know about the "brightens dark circles" either, because I'm using it at night, having bumped the Synchronized Complex II to daytime use. 
 
Why? Because despite being the same unscented gel-cream as the Synchronized Complex II, this Supercharged Complex is even thicker in texture, almost like a balm. It's more moisturizing, less oily, and not at all silicone-y. A winner, if I may say! I definitely like this one the best out of the three Advanced Night Repair eye products I've tried thus far. Will I repurchase? Probably not, because it's so damn confusing I'd probably stay away from this EL product line.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts