Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Yu-Be YuSkin Sisora Lotion

This Yu-Be YuSkin Sisora Lotion is a newish release. It came out in the past couple of years, and I think Yu-Be also revamped their packaging along with the new releases. They did away with the old 260g pump bottle and refill cartridge in a plastic jug with twist-up cap. In place of that is a newer and smaller 170mL pump bottle and a refill cartridge in a plastic pouch.


I dislike the newer smaller size, because it means I'd have to buy refills more often. But perhaps that was their whole point of making things smaller ^.^" 
 
Since this Sisora Lotion is new and didn't have the old bigger packaging, I bought it in the new smaller pump bottle and two refills. Ehhh...let's just say this unscented lotion is totally meant for hot and humid climates, because it's very thin and runny. It absorbs quickly and disappears on my skin. Thankfully, it's decently moisturizing on my arms and legs and is appropriate for the current weather. I'll definitely need something thicker and more substantial later in the year. Will not repurchase once I use up all the refills.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts