Monday, September 13, 2021

Komenuka Bijin Cleansing Foam

Oops. Here's a post that fell through the crack--hubby and I finished this 100g tube of Komenuka Bijin Cleansing Foam a month ago ^.^"


Honestly, I don't know what's so special about this Cleansing Foam. It looked, felt, and foamed like any other cleansing foam we've tried. As expected of a Japanese cleansing foam, it foamed like mad and did dry out my skin if I used too much. Good thing we used this tube during the hot summer so my skin was more oily and not too crazy dry. It was unscented, probably the only thing I liked about it. Hubby disagreed with me though--he liked it a lot. He thought it was a straightforward and simple cleansing foam that worked. Bear in mind he has normal skin and doesn't have to worry about dry flakes. So if you have normal skin like my hubby, give this tube a try!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts