Thursday, September 9, 2021

Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream

I literally have one use left out of this 75mL/2.5fl. oz. tube of Caudalie Gentle Buffing Cream ^.^ I picked this up when Caudalie had a BOGO promo a while back.


This buffing cream smells really nice! It's a creamy rosy fragrance that makes me think it's a scented hand cream I want to keep on rather than wash off. 
 
As a buffing cream, it feels okay on the face but doesn't do much at all for body. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining--it's meant for the face and not for body and I am misusing it on my body ^.^ On the face, this cream leaves a thin film after rinsing, which I actually like because my skin then feels moisturized once I'm out of the shower. That said, since I bought two tubes, I'll be ready to move on once I'm done with the. Will not repurchase.

Oh, just a minor detail, see how the cap is made of wood? Yes, it's made of real wood and not just wood-looking plastic. I found this wasteful, especially when the plastic screw-on part falls out of the cap after a while, so I'm left with a tiny wooden cup. I ended up saving this wooden cup. For what, I don't know, but I don't have the hearts to throw it out :(

4 comments:

Julia said...

Ooh, I love creamy rose scents, plus Caudalie is easy to get here. (In fact, I used their rose perfume the last time we lived here.) I'd probably also not use it on my face, though. And yeah, that cap would bother me...

D. said...

Hi Julia,

The thing I like most about this buffing cream is actually the scent LOL! I do think you might like the scent too :) I almost offered to send you a tube but then remembered you're in Geneva haha

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

Aw, thank you!
Is there anything you want from here, though?

D. said...

<3

I'm good for now. Drowning in backlog pictures, posts, and things to photograph and post T.T Thank you!!! You're always so sweet to me!

Hugs,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts