Wednesday, September 15, 2021

HABA White Lady Vitamin C Serum

I tried this 60mL pump bottle of HABA White Lady Vitamin C Serum for about 10 days before giving up because it was causing these weird bumps on my face.


First, who the heck are coming up with these product names?! *face palms*

Anyway, my skin didn't like this serum. It was a tinted liquid gel with a strong and cloying sweet scent. If I hadn't read Citrine's review of this serum a few years ago, I would have thought it had gone bad and tossed it in the trash! And even then, despite having read the review and knowing it has a sugary scent, I couldn't deal with the thought of applying syrup to my face and neck and attracting flies all day. After several days of use, I noticed my skin had an odd yellowy tone to it. Then I started to get weird bumps on my cheeks and jawline. So yeah, that was that. I stopped using the serum and both the yellowy tone and the bumps went away. Oh well. It wasn't meant to be.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts