Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Mustela Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF50

Both of our little boys went back to school this past June, and hubby and I were both scared and excited for them. Scared because, well, you know, there's a pandemic going on and everything. Excited because after some 15 months (for our 4 year-old) and 13 months (for our 1.5 year-old) of being stuck home with their parents, the boys were bored out of their minds and were positively going bonkers. So with our fingers crossed, off to school they went.

And school meant new sunscreens, both a stick and a spray bottle. Good thing I stocked up some sunscreen-potentials when Mustela had a huge 40% off promotion during Bastille Day last year. I present to you this 17g/0.6oz Mineral Sunscreen Stick SPF50. Yep, both boys got the same sunscreen stick (and spray too, which I'll post next) in their backpacks.

I have to say I like this Mustela sunscreen stick the best so far! With other sunscreen sticks, my 4 year-old would come home from school looking like he had just performed a kabuki dance at school. Whereas with Mustela, it hasn't been so bad. Actually, it's probably the most translucent sunscreen stick I've used on my boys, which is pretty impressive considering it's all minerals. Thankfully, it's also unscented. I'll definitely repurchase when Mustela runs another sale.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts