Sunday, September 12, 2021

Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm

Finished this 50g/1.7oz. jar of Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm a couple of weeks ago and forgot to review it. Elemis is a British brand and I've never tried their stuff before so my curiosity got the better of me and I picked up this A Younger-Looking You Collection from lookfantastic.com.


I wasn't sure if this was because of the transit or what, but this Cleansing Balm came out of the box already half melted, which was disappointing. Needless to say, it jumped to the head of the queue even though there were a few other things I've been looking forward to try. That was not a great first impression, to say the least. The only thing that pleased me a bit was that they included a soft washcloth which immediately became a wet napkin for the boys at lunch and dinner ^.^" 

Anyway, my second impression of this Cleansing Balm wasn't much better than the first. It had a super strong herbal-lavender scent, so strong I felt as if I was massaging some kind of herbal balm all over my face and neck. Not a great feeling, especially since herbal balms were meant to be used in small quantity, so to be rubbing this stuff all over my face and neck weirded me out a bit. Thankfully, it rinsed decently clean and left my face feeling comfortable. I definitely won't repurchase because of the meltiness and the strong scent.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts