Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Johnson's Head-to-Toe Lotion

Been using this gigantic 800mL/27.1fl. oz. bottle of Johnson's Head-to-Toe Lotion off and on this summer so here's a quick post for it.

 
Of course I didn't buy it for myself but for the boys. However, it was just as perfumy as the previous CottonTouch Newborn Face & Body Lotion so I'd rather use it on myself since the boys have sensitive skin. And this Head-to-Toe Lotion was actually a bit better than the CottonTouch. I was expecting it to be inadequate like the last one but was surprised to find it pretty decent for the current weather. It was pretty light so I thought I might end up with dry and itchy arms and legs but nope, no dryness or itchiness so far. It didn't pill up when I applied too much either! I won't repurchase because of the strong scent but for now it's working out ok for me.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts