Thursday, September 16, 2021

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix

Yet another review post that got lost in my increasingly full draft folder. I finished this 5mL/0.17fl. oz. bottle of Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix more than a month ago!


Honestly, EL's Advanced Night Repair line mostly confuses the hell out of me. There are so many items that do similar things I don't even know what's what! Has anyone ever told them that confusion isn't the best way to keep their customers? 

Anyway, this bottle was a freebie so I won't complain too much. I started using it after Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Eye Balm. It was good timing too because the weather was getting hotter at the time. 

The EL website claims that this product "Repairs. Fortifies. Hydrates eyes." I don't know about the repair or the fortify part, but this stuff definitely kept my eye area decently moisturized. It was light, unscented, and perfect for the summer. I used it in the morning as part of my daytime routine.
 
Minor detail, but this eye cream had the dumbest packaging ever. The bottle was tall and square and tapered at the bottom. The applicator was a stick with a ball at the end. Yes, a ball, and not a scoop or a spatula. Given the product itself was a light cream and wasn't at all runny, it was almost impossible to get any out of the bottle once I used past the halfway mark. I had to use a tiny spoon-like applicator from a different eye cream to scoop the stuff out. Even then, given the long bottle a lot of the product got stuck at the bottom and I couldn't reach. Usually, I'd try to get to the last of the stuff but this bottle and what was left of it just went straight into the recycling bin. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts