Friday, August 6, 2021

Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Eye Balm

Woops. Finished both jars of Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ Global Anti-Aging Cell Power Eye Balm a while back but forgot about this post in the draft folder. I had two jars, a 5mL/0.17oz from the Revitalize + Refine Set and another 3mL/0.1oz GWP.  

Revitalize + Refine Set

 
They call this a balm but it was really just an eye cream. It had a light cream texture, so by no means heavy duty stuff for those cold and dry winter nights. I used these during this past spring as part of my daytime routine and they were decent. There was a slight fragrance that I stopped noticing after a while.

I won't be repurchasing this--it had a slight flaw that annoyed me a bit: these eye creams were opaque and slightly pink with shimmers. Yes, shimmers. I guess they were supposed to help brighten up the eye area but unless I apply a whole glob of them, the shimmers wouldn't have been at all visible making them useless. Either way, an eye cream shouldn't try to do a highlighter's job.

I kept this tiny little jar to reuse with other eye creams though ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts