Friday, September 17, 2021

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II

While using Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate Matrix during the daytime, I started using this 15mL/0.5 oz. jar of Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II as part of my nighttime routine.


Actually, at the start I had no idea what the difference was between the two, and only after opening and seeing their texture was I able to determine which was better for day versus night. This was what frustrated me the most with EL's Advanced Night Repair line. They all sound like the same product! In fact, I think this Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II (urgh, what a mouthful!) might have been discontinued. On EL's website, I saw only the Synchronized Complex II Eye Serum remains. 

Anyhow, this turned out to be the thicker of the two so I was using it at night. Actually, between the two it's much, much thicker. It's an unscented a gel-cream with an oily, waxy, silicone-y texture. I wasn't too thrilled about the waxy silicone-y feel but I have to admit it does leave my eyes nicely cushioned and comfortable. 
 
And yes, I did say I was using it at night. Because after I finished the Eye Concentrate Matrix, I switched this Eye Synchronized Complex II to daytime use, because I have yet a third Advanced Night Repair Eye that turns out to be even thicker than this. I'll post on that third one next, but if you're confused, just know that I was totally confused as well +.+

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts