Sunday, September 26, 2021

Ahava Dead Sea Essentials Dead Sea Algae Dunaliella Body Scrub

Struggling to finish this huge 220g/7.5oz. tub of Ahava Dead Sea Essentials Dead Sea Algae Dunaliella Body Scrub, and not because the tub is huge :(


Good things first: this stuff smells really nice, a creamy coconut milk. However, other than the scent the actual body scruff doesn't do anything for my skin :( The salt melts and clumps in the cream so it feels like I'm rubbing my body with tapioca--zero exfoliation unless I use a handful which is wasteful. After rinsing, my skin does feel decently moisturized, but again this is after a handful of product and no exfoliation. If I wanted to moisturize my skin, I'd use a body cream, and I definitely wouldn't wash it off afterwards. Hubby seems to like it though, but he rarely uses it so it's just me trying really hard to finish the tub by myself. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts