Sunday, September 19, 2021

The Organic Pharmacy Rose Facial Cleansing Gel

Just finished this 20mL/0.67fl. oz. bottle of The Organic Pharmacy Rose Facial Cleansing Gel so here's a quick review. 


This was a translucent red-brick colored cleansing gel with strong and somewhat harsh herbal-medicine scent. I didn't hate the scent, but I definitely didn't like it. It didn't foam much at all, but it did rinse well and left my face feeling clean but not stripped. In fact, save for the odd red-brick color and the harsh scent, both the texture and how this cleansing gel worked reminded me a lot of Fresh Soy Face Cleanser. Which is to say I'd rather buy Fresh because it doesn't have the harsh scent. Ha. Glad I tried this though. It wasn't a bad cleanser but the scent was off-putting.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts