Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser

I thought this 20mL/0.6fl. oz. sample tube of Fresh Soy Face Cleanser would last me at least a couple of weeks but I burned through it in half that time :(


This is a clear gel cleanser that's tinted in the color of oatmeal. It doesn't foam, and I think it isn't supposed to. It also smells like cucumber, which makes sense since it contains cucumber extracts. The scent doesn't bother me but hubby hates it, so he left the whole tube to me and wouldn't touch it.

This is a gentle cleanser indeed, so gentle my face doesn't feel clean at all unless I use a huge goop of it, which explains why I went through the tube so quickly. Nope. Will not purchase.

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser:
AQUA (WATER), COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, BENZOIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CARAMEL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL.
***List of ingredients from Fresh.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts