Thursday, November 10, 2016

Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel

Finished this 150mL/5fl. oz. pump bottle of Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel a while now but totally forgot to review it. It was J. who bought this bottle, but she didn't like the texture and so it was passed onto me. I was happy to try as I'd been curious about it for a while.


This is a gel-type makeup remover, and don't pay any attention to the "oil-gel" in its name. There's nothing remotely oil-like about it and it's a gel from start to end. It's also scented, though there's nothing special about the fragrance other than a mild citrus note.

The interesting thing is that the instructions say to use it on wet skin. I actually start using it on dry skin as I would with an oil cleanser, then splash on some water to wet the face, then continue massaging before rinsing. I still use a follow up cleanser as I would with an oil cleanser, because I wear waterproof sunscreen and want to make sure everything's off.

I probably won't repurchase. This was okay, not the best cleanser/sunscreen remover I've used. Time to move on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts