Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Grace One Perfect Gel Cream

Continuing the trend of all-in-one products, I picked up this Grace One Perfect Gel Cream Set to try. The set comes with a full size 100g Gel Cream, and two 30mL trial size bottles of the Lotion R and Milk.



This is an 8-in-1 product, supposedly a lotion, essence, milk, cream, pack, massage cream, eye cream, and neck cream. Even more interesting is that this product is marketed for ladies in their 50's, the time when the skin loses a lot of elasticity and produces much less oil, the reason why one would need a heavier moisturizer. This leads me to think this gel cream would be rich.


I haven't tried the Lotion R or Milk, but both hubby and I have used the Gel Cream. The gel cream behaves much like the Astalift Jelly Aquarysta, as in you "break" the surface when you scoop some out for application, and then watch in amusement as the gel cream "heals" itself. Pretty neat! However, it's neither rich nor thick as expected. Instead, it's watery light and absorbs instantly and completely. As a result, hubby likes it way more than I do and the jar ends up on his nightstand.

If you have normal skin like hubby does, may be this will work out, but it's nowhere adequate for my dry-combination skin. This one-cream-does-all does nothing for my dry cheeks, chin, and mouth area, much less my eyes. I took some with us when we revisited Taipei for a few days in September (I'm far, far behind on photos... =.=), and even in that humid weather it wasn't moisturizing enough for my cheeks and nose area. I did have to use a separate eye cream also. Will I repurchase? Probably not. Hubby's game to try other all-in-one products out there, so I'll keep branching out.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts