Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Lunasol Stain Color Lips Part III

I really enjoyed my most recent Lunasol Stain Color Lips additions, so I went back for even more: EX01 Cool Fuchsia from 2015 summer (Citrine sold me on this one...) and EX04 Soft Bordeaux from 2015 fall collections, because the LE colors seem to have a bit of translucency that's absent from the regular lineup.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

- EX01 Cool Fuchsia: interesting that this color is neither cool nor fuchsia on me, more like a medium pink. Either way, it's very flattering and just one swipe on the upper lip will give me enough color for both lips.

- EX04 Soft Bordeaux: looks a dark mauve in the tube but swatches with a lot more red. It's even redder on my lips, so more like a mauve-toned deep red. Likey, and very appropriate for fall.

EX01 Cool Fuchsia and EX04 Soft Bordeaux.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts