Monday, October 4, 2021

DHC Beauty Lift Cream

Almost done with this 50g/1.7oz. jar of DHC Beauty Lift Cream. I've been using this along with the Beauty Lift Essence and, occasionally, the Beauty Lift Lotion as well.


I actually started using the Lotion and Essence before this Cream, so with the Essence being light I expected this Cream to be light as well. Turns out this Cream has more in common with the Lotion than with the Essence--both are very moisturizing! 

This Cream is unscented and thick, not as rich as the Enriched Night Cream Repair & Lift Extra, but still pretty darn moisturizing. I've been using it at night until recently when the weather started to cool and my skin got a little dry. So now I'm using it in the morning and it's been great under my sunscreen. It keeps my skin flake-free--some of the waterproof sunscreen I use will give me dry flakes by the afternoon if my skin isn't sufficiently moisturized. Too bad I think DHC has discontinued this whole Beauty Lift line, otherwise I'd totally repurchase another jar of this cream for use in the morning. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts