Friday, November 19, 2021

Rohto Lip The Color SPF26 PA+++ Part III

Here are Rohto Lip The Color SPF26 PA+++ in LE Mermaid Blue and Shine On Berry, as mentioned in the previous installment of the series. These two were released in the fall of 2019, and yes this post was stuck in the draft folder for many many months :(

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


Between the two LE's, I don't know why only Shine On Berry comes in a white tube while Mermaid Blue remains in the same black tube as the permanent lineup, not that it matters either way. Still love the formula and use them everyday. Have the Mermaid Blue one at my desk right now.

- Mermaid Blue: blue bullet with blue shimmers that don't show. Good thing I don't feel them on the lips either. Completely clear and transparent on the back of my hands and on my lips.

- Shine On Berry: translucent carnation pink with violet and orange shimmers that don't show. Don't feel the shimmers on the lips either. Swatched very sheer but shows up well on my lips.

Mermaid Blue and Shine On Berry. Even at an angle you can't see the shimmers. Why bother then, I wonder? I'd love both a lot more if it weren't for the shimmers. 
 
See my previous posts:

- Rohto Lip The Color SPF26 PA+++ 

- Rohto Lip The Color SPF26 PA+++ Part II

5 comments:

Julia said...

I actually prefer the white tube lol

And interestingly, the blue one shows up blue and shimmery on my lips! Maybe I use too much (two swipes?), but it makes me look like I was in the pool for hours. That said, I like to use it under too warm lipsticks to make them more wearable for me.

D. said...

Hey Julia,

Whaaa what a mystery the blue shows up blue on you! Hmm...it could be the yellow in my skin washes out the blue so I don't see it on myself? Glad you could make use out of it, at least!

How's it going? Did the play happen already? How was it?

Julia said...

I don't know! Maybe my lips are kinda pink already?

My musical will go live this Friday! If covid doesn't get us shut down... *fingers crossed*

D. said...

Woot woot! Good luck with the play. Enjoy and have fun!

Cheers,
D.

Julia said...

Thank you!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts