Thursday, April 9, 2020

Opera Lip Tint and Lip Tint N Part IV

More Opera Lip Tint in LE color 07 Pink Fraise which I grabbed off of Amazon JP last summer. I also caved and picked up one new Lip Tint N in 08 Burgundy, previously a LE color that was sold out everywhere and was brought back as part of the new incarnation's permanent lineup.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

The new packaging is the same size and shape as the previous one, except for the base is frosted and the cap doesn't have the frosted pearl print.

The formula hasn't changed at all, still a jelly that's on the thin side but isn't too slippery-silicone-y. The color shows up pretty well on my lips, and the stain is thankfully subdue and not too clownish.

- 07 Pink Fraise: shimmer-free transparent warm pink. Leaves a fresh pink stain.

- 08 Burgundy: more like a violet-wine to me, also shimmer-free and transparent. This color leaves a fainter stain than 07 but I'm okay with that. Likey!


07 Pink Fraise and 08 Burgundy swatches and stains.

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts